ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR ONLINE LEARNING
1. Be ready! Make sure you set up your learning space 5 minutes before your lesson starts.
2. Make sure there are no distractions! This 30 minute lesson should be conducted in a place that is free from other noises so your teacher can clearly hear you play.
3. Have your instrument ready! Make sure your guitar is tuned (if you can do that), your keyboard is plugged in, your drum set is in a place you can see the camera or your microphone works for vocals.
4. Headphones! It is a great idea to wear headphones so you can only hear the teacher and yourself.
5. Make notes! If your teacher gives you advice make a note of it so you can look at it during your weekly practice.